We invite you and your furry friend to get outside and meet other dog-lovers while seeing some of Philadelphia's renowned collection of public artworks. We will begin at Iroquois Park (24th and Pennsylvania Avenue) and explore the area around the Philadelphia Museum of Art and Kelly Drive. The tour will end at the front of the Art Museum Steps.
- Only one dog per person allowed on the tour, for the safety of all participants and their pets
- All dogs must remain on a leash at all times, and adhere to the dog regulations and best practices set forth by the City of Philadelphia and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- You know your dog better than anyone. Do they play well with others? Please consider whether your dog's temperament is suited for this type of environment
- Please curb your dog
- This is a FREE event, but registration is required and space is limited.
- Please bring water for you and your dog
The tour is also a great opportunity to snap a picture of your dog for the #ArtPup photo contest! Top three photos will win great prizes. Visit associationforpublicart.org/artpup to learn more.
Lead support for #ArtPup has been provided by Park Towne Place Museum District Residences and promoted in partnership with the Office of Arts, Culture and the Creative Economy. In-kind support provided by Tierney, Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, Doggie V.I.P, Pretoria Salon + Spa, Trend Eye Care, and Doggie Style Pets. Thanks to our #ArtPup printing partner Fireball Printing.
Pictured: Archer taking in the view of the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and Rudolf Siemering's Washington Monument (1897)